Vegetation management is the term used to describe the control and elimination of unwanted vegetation – what most people commonly call weeds.
Vegetation management is a broad term and the type of work our team can undertake includes;
- Mechanical Mulching or Flailing of large areas of scrub
- Hand cutting/ Brushcutting hard to reach or sensitive areas
- Strimming around newly planted sites
- Chemical weeding
- Japanese Knotweed treatment
- Control of Invasive species
We like to offer the complete package from being able to take on a site, clear any unwanted vegetation with the most efficient means possible, to then being able to erect security / stock fencing for the area to then be reinstated for its future purpose.
Please contact us for more information on any requirements you may have.